3 days Iceland Motorcycle Adventure
13-15 July 5 spots left
3-5 August 10 spots left
Selfoss – Jökulheimar
The Land of Volcanoes
Historic & Scenic Ride from Selfos to MT.Hekla, Hjálparfoss, Háifoss, Veiðivötn Lake Area, Jökulheimar Mountain Hut.
Embark on an unforgettable journey starting from Selfoss and make your way towards the majestic MT. Hekla, with stops at breath-taking locations including Hjálparfoss, Iceland’s second-highest waterfall, and Veiðivötn Lake Area. The scenic ride will take you through Jökulheimar Mountain Hut, where you’ll enjoy a delicious dinner featuring fresh caught Icelandic fish or delicious steak. On this very first day, you’ll get to explore the beautiful waterfalls and landscapes that Iceland is famous for. Literally unforgettable views that will stimulate your senses into a deep and profound awe with nature.
Get ready to ride like a Viking and be amazed by the untouched territory of the highlands!
- Town of Selfoss
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Pick-up from any Reykjavik hotel and drop-off after the last riding day
- 2 nights in mountain huts with sleeping bag accommodation and mattresses
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners (all food provided while we’re driving)
- Snacks, coffee, and water for 3 days
- Your choice of KTM 690 R, KTM 350,450, Husky 701, or Husky 450 and Honda CRF 300 L motorcycle for 3 days
- Backup motorcycle available if needed (may be different from your original bike)
- Fuel for your motorcycle
- Support vehicle with driver and full support
- Basic liability insurance covering damages to other vehicles in case of collision and medical insurance for you and anyone else involved in an accident
- Optional CDW insurance for an additional 160 euros per person, per tour (covering the cost of repairs to the bike)
How to book:
- Fill out the registration form on our website
- Maximum tour size is 10 participants plus 2 riding guides from Ride With Locals
- The minimum tour size is 3 participants plus 2 riding guides from Ride With Locals
Not included in the price:
- Flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik
- Hotel in Reykjavík the night before and after the trip
- Riding gear and helmets
Note: Flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik can be booked from several destinations in Europe and the rest of the world.
Things to remember:
- The weather in Iceland can differ from day to day and rain is not unusual. Make sure that your clothes are waterproof. Waterproof socks are highly recommended as we often ride through water.
- The temperature can vary from 5 to 15 Celsius degrees, so come prepared.
- Travel insurance is required in case you get ill or injure yourself. Check with your insurance company as most home insurances also include travel insurance. A European insurance card is also recommended (if European), and is provided free of charge by the state.
- Bring your own bathing/swimming suit for the natural swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Bring a fly net to cover your face, as we travel through areas with beautiful lakes where the fly population increases.
- Motorcycle insurance covers the damage caused by the rider through the normal use of the bike without a deductible.
You can contact us any time to change your booking. Choose a date to find availability and see prices