Included in the price:
- Pick up at any hotel in Reykjavík and drive back the morning after the last riding day
- accommodation in a mountain huts with sleepingbag accommodation and mattresses.
- lunches and dinners and all food while we are driving
- Snacks, coffee and water for all riding days
- Motorcycle (Husky 701) (KTM 690)
- Backup motorcycle when needed (can be a different type than the KTM 690 R)
- Motorcycle insurance
- Fuel for motorcycle
- Support vehicle with driver and full support
How to book a trip with Ride With Locals:
You may book a trip with Ride With Locals by filling out the registration form on the web site.
The maximum number of participants for each tour is 7 + 2 riding guides from Ride With Locals.
Not included in the price:
- Flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik
- Hotel in Reykjavík the night before and after the trip
- Riding gear and helmets
*You can book flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik from several destinations in Europe and the rest of the world.
Things to remember:
- The weather on Iceland can differ from day to day and rain is not unusual. Make sure that your clothes really are waterproof. Waterproof socks are recommended since we often ride through water.
- The temperature can vary from 5 to 15 Celsius degrees, so you need to be well prepared.
- Travel insurance is required. Most home insurances include travel insurance. Check it with your insurance company. A European Health Insurance Card is also recommended (if European). It is provided free of charge online.
- Motorcycle licence requierd.
- Also, remember to bring your own bathing/swimming suit for the natural swimming pools and hot tubs.