,, It is our mission to serve you as a fellow rider inspired by nature”
What’s included in the price:
Included in the price are pick-up and drop-off at your Reykjavik hotel, accommodation in cozy mountain huts with sleeping bags and mattresses, delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, snacks, coffee, and water for all riding days, and use of top-quality Husky 701 or KTM 690 motorcycles. We even provide backup bikes and motorcycle insurance, as well as fuel and a support vehicle with a dedicated driver to assist you throughout the journey.
- Pick up at any hotel in Reykjavík and drive back the morning after the last riding day
- accommodation in a mountain huts with sleepingbag accommodation and mattresses.
- lunches and dinners and all food while we are driving
- Snacks, coffee and water for all riding days
- Motorcycle (Husky 701) (KTM 690)
- Backup motorcycle when needed (can be a different type than the KTM 690 R)
- Motorcycle insurance
- Fuel for motorcycle
- Support vehicle with driver and full support
To book a trip with Ride With Locals, simply fill out the registration form on our website.
With a maximum of 7 participants and 2 knowledgeable guides on each tour, you’re guaranteed to get personalized attention and a truly immersive experience.
Not included in the price:
Please note that flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik and hotel accommodation before and after the trip are not included in the price, and you’ll need to bring your own riding gear and helmets. However, you can easily book flights from various destinations in Europe and the rest of the world.
- Flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik
- Hotel in Reykjavík the night before and after the trip
- Riding gear and helmets
*You can book flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik from several destinations in Europe and the rest of the world.
Things to remember:
Don’t forget to pack waterproof clothing and socks, as well as warm layers to prepare for Iceland’s ever-changing weather. And, of course, be sure to bring your bathing/swimming suit to enjoy the natural hot springs and swimming pools along the way.
- The weather on Iceland can differ from day to day and rain is not unusual. Make sure that your clothes really are waterproof. Waterproof socks are recommended since we often ride through water.
- The temperature can vary from 5 to 15 Celsius degrees, so you need to be well prepared.
- Travel insurance is required. Most home insurances include travel insurance. Check it with your insurance company. A European Health Insurance Card is also recommended (if European). It is provided free of charge online.
- Motorcycle licence requierd.
- Also, remember to bring your own bathing/swimming suit for the natural swimming pools and hot tubs.