7 Days Dual Sport Tour West Fjords
16-22 June 8 spots left
- Þingvellir, National Park
- Úlfljótsvatn, lake
- Skjaldbreiður, volcano
- Langjökull, glacier
- Arnarvatnsheiði, Mountain Road
Included in the price:
- Pick up at any hotel in Reykjavík and drive back when we arrive last riding day
- 6 nights in a hotel
- 6 breakfasts
- Motorcycle (KTM 690 R) (Husky 701) for 7 days
- Backup motorcycle when needed (can be different type from KTM 690 R)
- Fuel for motorcycle
- Support vehicle with a driver and full support
- Motorcycle insurance
- The included insurance is basic liability insurance and covers damages of other vehicles in the case of collision and medical insurance for the rider and any others involved in an accident. CDW insurance (coverage of the cost of making necessary repairs to the bike) is extra and an additional 160 Euros per person, per tour. Riders understand that if the CDW insurance is not purchased, they are liable for and all damages to the motorcycle. Damage caused willfully or due to reckless behavior is not covered by any insurance.
How to book a trip with Ride With Locals:
You may book a trip with Ride With Locals by filling out the registration form on the website.
The maximum number of participants for each tour is 8 + 2 riding guides from Ride With Locals.
The minimum number of participants for the tour to run is 3 people+ 2 riding guides from Ride With Locals.
Not included in the price:
- Flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik
- Hotel in Reykjavík the night before and after the trip
- Riding gear and helmets
- Lunch and dinner
*You can book flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik from several destinations in Europe and the rest of the world.
Things to remember:
- The weather on Iceland can differ from day to day and rain is not unusual. Make sure that your clothes really are waterproof. Waterproof socks are a recommendation, since we often ride through water.
- The temperature can vary from 5 to 15 Celsius degrees, so you need to be well prepared.
- Remember that a travel insurance is required in case you get ill or injure yourself. Most home insurances also include travel insurance. Check it with your insurance company. A European insurance card is also recommended (if European), it is provided free of charge at the state.
- Also remember to bring your own bathing/swimming suit for the natural swimming pools and hot tubs.
- It is also good to have a fly net to cover your face as we travel through areas with beautiful lakes where the fly is starting to increase
You can contact us any time to change your booking. Choose a date to find availability and see prices