7 Days Dual Sport Tour West Fjords
12-18 June (Sold out)
27 August- 2 Sept (Sold out)
18-24 June - 25-31 August
- Þingvellir, National Park
- Úlfljótsvatn, lake
- Skjaldbreiður, volcano
- Langjökull, glacier
- Arnarvatnsheiði, Mountain Road
Included in the price:
- Pick up at any hotel in Reykjavík and drive back when we arrive last riding day
- 6 nights in a hotel
- 6 breakfasts
- Motorcycle (KTM 690 R) (Husky 701) for 7 days
- Backup motorcycle when needed (can be different type from KTM 690 R)
- Motorcycle insurance
- Fuel for motorcycle
How to book a trip with Ride With Locals:
You may book a trip with Ride With Locals by filling out the registration form on the website.
The maximum number of participants for each tour is 7 + 2 riding guides from Ride With Locals.
The minimum number of participants for the tour to run is 3 people+ 2 riding guides from Ride With Locals.
Not included in the price:
- Flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik
- Hotel in Reykjavík the night before and after the trip
- Riding gear and helmets
- Lunch and dinner
*You can book flights to/from Reykjavik/Keflavik from several destinations in Europe and the rest of the world.
Things to remember:
- The weather on Iceland can differ from day to day and rain is not unusual. Make sure that your clothes really are waterproof. Waterproof socks are a recommendation, since we often ride through water.
- The temperature can vary from 5 to 15 Celsius degrees, so you need to be well prepared.
- Remember that a travel insurance is required in case you get ill or injure yourself. Most home insurances also include travel insurance. Check it with your insurance company. A European insurance card is also recommended (if European), it is provided free of charge at the state.
- Also remember to bring your own bathing/swimming suit for the natural swimming pools and hot tubs.
You can contact us any time to change your booking. Choose a date to find availability and see prices